We are Southerners, or Dixians, as some of us have come to call ourselves, who dare to resist our own genocide. We are the descendants of the European (overwhelmingly British) settlers who tamed this part of North America, who fought hostile natives and built a great civilization in what was previously wilderness territory. Now we are the natives and we face both subversive and overtly hostile invaders and our hireling leaders have sided with the enemy. It’s a recipe for interesting times.
We are a distinct ethnic group from the descendants of the Puritans who settled New England and who re-annexed us into their expanding empire over 150 years ago. The good news for us is they have created much debt, many enemies and failed to have enough children to replace themselves. In short, that empire is crumbling.
Our ethnic identity and the long term flourishing of our ethnic nation (the only true nation we will ever be members of) is the rightful foundation on which our political ideology should be based. On that foundation, these core positions have come to the forefront:
1) We are “Dixie First” before the American Empire and before any other nation, including Israel.
2) We present ourselves as a distinct ethnic group among the nations of the world.
3) The land of Dixie is our rightful territorial claim and we promote it as such.
4) We seek political sovereignty for our people within Dixieland, our homeland.
5) We encourage above replacement fertility for Dixians.
6) We discourage miscegenation between Dixians and other ethnic groups.
7) We promote patriarchy and hetero-cis normative culture for Dixie, embracing the differences between the two sexes in form, psyche and function.
8) We embrace Christianity as Dixie’s dominant religion and seek to establish it over all other religions/non religions in public matters.
9) While industrial centers, ports and cities meet many material needs, the farm, the homestead and the small town are our cultural base and should remain so.
10) We deny equality among men and endorse hierarchy among men as the only just and sustainable way to govern our nation. While it is still possible to go wrong with hierarchy, it is impossible to go right with egalitarianism.
Disclaimer: Identity Dixie does not endorse or condone illegal activity (except ThoughtCrime). All comments are the opinions and ideas of site visitors. Identity Dixie does not endorse all of the opinions of our writers, but we do endorse free speech and give our writers a platform to express their ideas. Identity Dixie is not liable for any acts, legal or illegal, committed by our readership.