With a history of conflict with its neighbors beginning as early as the days of the British Mandate in Palestine all the way up through the 21st century, Israel has managed not only to survive but thrive in terms of military strength and the destabilization of its neighbors. With a population 3% the size and land area less than 1% that of Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria, Israel has punched above its weight in conflicts with these adversaries. To accomplish this, it has instituted universal conscription, developed a highly advanced weapons technology program, spied extensively on friend and foe alike, created a security and arms export industry, and perhaps most importantly secured billions a year in foreign aid from the United States.
For direct download, click here.
— References —
– Russia Confirmed the S300 Missile Delivery to Iran, Ali (2015) – http://www.pakistansource.com/russia-confirmed-the-s300-missile-delivery-to-iran/
– Israel’s Edge: The Story of IDF’s Most Elite Unit – Talpiot, Gewirtz (2016)
– The NSA – Signal vs. Noise, Myth of the 20th Century (2018) – https://myth20c.wordpress.com/2018/08/09/the-nsa-signal-vs-noise/
– Common Cause – Jabotinsky and Revisionist Zionism, Myth of the 20th Century (2018) – https://myth20c.wordpress.com/2018/08/29/common-cause-jabotinsky-and-revisionist-zionism/
– Martin van Creveld – http://www.martin-van-creveld.com/
– Calibre Obscura – https://twitter.com/CalibreObscura
If pessimism is despair, optimism is cowardice and stupidity. -Francis Parker Yockey
Only the truth is banned.