“We do not demand for our own people any more than the basic human rights which we would extend to every nation, people and tribe on this planet: the right to preserve their own territory, traditions and ethnic identity. The right to preserve, in other words, the things which, by marking their differences from the mass of humanity, make them human and turn their society from an ant heap into a community.” -Nick Griffin, British National Party chairman from 1999 to 2014.
A longtime veteran of local, national, and transnational politics, Mr. Griffin joins us to talk about the challenges facing European people as a whole, and practical implications for nationalists living under the broader sweep of an Anglo-Zionist empire.
— Brought to you by —
Very special guest Nick Griffin
— References —
– Europe: Faith and Plan, Mosley (1958)
– What Lies Behind the English Defence League, Griffin (2013) – http://blog.balder.org/media/pdf/Nick-Griffin-What-Lies-Behind-The-English-Defence-League.pdf
– America Collapse Vs Europe Collapse, Langness (2018) – http://www.europeancivilwar.com/america-collapse-vs-europe-collapse/
– Farmlands, Southern (2018) – https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8614536/
– Supranational Society: Masterlist of 1,300 NGOs and the Top 400 People in Them, Reijden – https://isgp-studies.com/ngo-list-foundations-and-think-tanks-worldwide#tops
If pessimism is despair, optimism is cowardice and stupidity. -Francis Parker Yockey
Only the truth is banned.