In 1958, W. Cleon Skousen published a book exposing the history and goals of communism. In his book titled The Naked Communist, he laid out the 45 goals of the Communist Party USA and what they wanted to achieve in order to destroy American society and its constitutional form of government. Amazingly, in the 50 years since publishing, these goals to overthrow America have nearly all been achieved! We are seeing today at an ever faster rate the transformation of America from a free republic into a socialist/ communist society.
Here are some of the 45 goals of the Communist Party U.S.A. from 1958.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If the U.N. charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one world government with its own independent armed forces.
15. Capture one or both political parties in the United States. (In David Horowitz’s book The Shadow Party, he shows how the Democratic Party is now under the control of what he calls the Shadow Party of Socialist-Communist influences.)
17. Get Control of the Schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. Eliminate all good sculptures from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
23. Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down culture standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26. Present homo-sexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.” (A.C.L.U. lawyers accomplished this goal in a very short 4 years from publication of the book The Naked Communist.)
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a world-wide basis. (In 2012, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsberg and A.C.L.U. member said exactly this while visiting Cairo, Egypt.)
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture.” Give more emphases to Russian history since the Communist took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture, education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business. (Then move the jobs overseas, to stifle the American economy. Import goods from other countries, to create an imbalance of trade.)
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influences of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of the parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems. (Occupy Wall Street was organized by the Communist Party.)
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
So, What is Communism?
Communism is a system where by a Totalitarian Government owns and controls everything!
People who live in a communist controlled country do not own anything. The government owns all property and businesses; therefore, all the people are employees of the government. The government owns all the land and buildings. The government tells the people where they can live in government run housing, and supplies the food to the people. There is no freedom to run your own business, or own your own home or your own car. These items are given or rationed out as the State sees fit. The Central Planners of the government oversee and control every aspect of life.
In theory the people in a commune share everything equally. In practice, those in power have the ultimate control of everything and live lavish lives. The rest of the people in the commune do the work, but just get by. Under communism you are held back because everyone must be equal, except of course the Party Leaders. Under communism there is no incentive to work hard to better yourselves, because your extra efforts will be taken away from you and given to someone else.
One Political Party, No Choice.
In a Communist country there is only one political party, the Communist Party. Elections are held to select the party member of your choice, who will always be a Communist.
The government also controls the police and the military which enforce the Communist Ideology on the people. Step out of line by complaining and you can fine yourself in trouble with the government. In the old Soviet Union this often meant being sent to a Gulag in Siberia, where many died from simple exposure, or the firing squad.
The State Religion is Atheism.
Communism scorns the idea of a creator God. The religion of communism is atheism. Under communism, man is in control of everything. Under the American Declaration of Independence, man gets his freedoms from God. Under communism there is no freedom. American’s get their freedoms from the ultimate authority of God.
Communism, a History of Death.
Under communist control in Russia, an estimated 40 million people were murdered. In Communist China, 70 million peasants where systematically murdered. In Cambodia, communists murdered 2 million. In Vietnam, the communists murdered another million citizens.
An F.B.I. agent infiltrated the Weather Underground in the 1960’s. In talking with the leadership, he asked them what they would do, once they gained power. They were very matter of fact in stating, “we would need to set up re-education camps in the Southwestern States. Those who resisted change would be sent to the camps. Of those that would change their thinking and accept communism could be returned to society in several years. But we estimate maybe 20 to 25 million Americans would need to be eliminated because they would refuse to accept communism.” These same 1960’s terrorist radicals are still around, but now many of them are in universities and their students are in government positions.
People Flee from Communism
History shows that people will risk their very lives to flee from a communist countries to go to a country where there is freedom. A land where you have the right to own property, and own and run your own business. To be able to travel where you want to go, and work at the job of your choice, and to live where you want to live. Freedom means you have a choice. communism means you have NO choice. In short, under communism you are a slave to the leaders of the State.