The consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it. – General Robert E. Lee
Did those contemporaries of our beloved general believe he was overstating the case when he claimed, with certainty, the unprecedented future ruin the Yankee Empire would bring? We have but to look around to see this truth. At the time, it was clear the Yankee would disenfranchise the Southron, dispossess him of his land and property; impoverish him; exalt and unleash the Negro as a special chastisement, and bring to bear oppressive laws. What may have been not so clear is what is in front of our eyes today: faggotry openly displayed, men being declared women, the murder of the unborn in genocidal numbers; absolute war on masculinity; absolute war on wives and homemakers; full embracing of communism by our youth; deliberate displacement-level immigration–and all vaunted and funded from the highest offices.
Though a visionary of the destruction to come, our beloved general did not despair:
The truth is this: The march of Providence is so slow and our desires so impatient; the work of progress so immense and our means of aiding it so feeble; the life of humanity is so long, that of the individual so brief, that we often see only the ebb of the advancing wave and are thus discouraged. It is history that teaches us to hope. – General Robert E. Lee
It is in hope that we should continue to work. But the task may seem overwhelming. Should we openly fight, march in the streets, shouting slogans, or remain safe in our home and raise our families? What are we to do? There are many entanglements. What about the consequences in this hostile age? Thankfully, there is more than one path. What we do depends on our station, whether we are insiders or outsiders.
Things for each of us to do, no matter our station:
- Pray. King Jesus actively rules.
- Repent. Turn from your wicked ways. God often uses oppression to drive us to holiness. This is the key to God healing the land.
- Abjure the realm. Do not let the Yankee Empire and its culture of filth steal your heart. Let your loyalty to God, family, and Dixie guide your life.
- Find your talents. God has given our people wonderful diversity in talent and ability. Use your gifts, however small or obscure, to fill in the gaps and further truth.
- Remember the old ways. Find a church that honors our godly Southern traditions. Look to our beautiful culture to supply endless enjoyable goodness to your family. Have you ever taken your family to a Southern Ball?
- Live in community. Strengthen the local bonds of family, kith and kin. Give your business to likeminded folk in our tribe.
- Capture your children’s heart. Give them knowledge, but more importantly, give them a love for the truth. Then, they will embrace it and make it their own. Does not our enemy employ every means possible to steal our children? Deny him this with every ounce of your energy.
Many are outside the system, either due to removal such as dox’ing or firing, or are blest with a work and family situation that offers like-mindedness.
Things for outsiders:
- Speak unfettered. The fear of reprisal chains us in slavery. Show our enemy it has no effect on you. Be the voice that will draw and encourage others. Mock. Preach. Teach.
- Organize. You will form our public face. Many will be looking to you for leadership, information, and encouragement. Build our network.
- Never surrender. Be the constant advocate of truth that surmounts their every attempt to demonize and silence us. Make them weary unto death, filled with a never-ending frustration.
- Constantly reevaluate strategy. Be willing to abandon ineffective tactics, and seek out more effective ones. This is a war; keep advancing towards our goals.
Many if not most of us are inside the system, often due to being corporate employees, or dependent upon a clientele that turns it back on us at the slightest whiff of non-conformity to the strident egalitarianism of the age.
Things for insiders:
- Be excellent in your work. Become the expert; be indispensable if possible. Show your worth and make allies even amongst your opponents. Conduct yourself with honour at all times; your reputation may be critical to your survival.
- Advance as far as possible. Gain authority, influence, increasing control over your circumstances, and wealth.
- Fund the cause. We need you to supply the wealth that drives our Dissolution Wagon. Money is power. This cannot be emphasised enough.
- Do not cower. In the face of politically correct attacks, admit no wrong, seek legal counsel. Consider fighting with a lawsuit. We must attack the enemy using the legal system, even by using their own convoluted and ungodly laws against them. Who knows whether you were selected for such a time as this?
We need folks on all fronts. We need those who stand in the public square. We need those who fly below the radar, quietly raising their family to be faithful and true, while supplying funding to those who are in the public fight. We need those who are behind the scenes, unbeknownst to the enemy, waiting until such a time as they can surprise the establishment with their gatekeeping or influence. We need insiders as well as outsiders, those on the front lines, and those behind the lines. Know your station. Determine your path. For Dixie!
Oh, I'm a good old Rebel, now that's just what I am; For this "Fair Land of Freedom" I do not give a damn! I'm glad I fit against it, I only wish we'd won, And I don't want no pardon for anything I done.