It does not adequately describe us to simply identify as altright or white nationalist. While it is true that our primary identity is based on our peoplehood rather than ideology, it is still expedient to be able to articulate an ideology. Unlike liberals, trucons and libertarians, we are a people that possesses an ideology rather than an ideology that possesses a people. Our ideology is necessarily Dixian-ethnocentric or it is worthless, without saltiness, to be trampled underfoot . Its tenets must at least stand up to the simple test:
Is it good for the long term interest of the Dixian people?
At this point few clear thinking Dixians (aka Southerners) within our movement are going to take issue with the following premises:
- We must practice Dixian racial and ethnic centrism or ‘Dixie First’ mentality over multiculturalism, racial equality or ‘universal values’ to be imposed upon other nations around the world (and are being imposed upon us). We reject so called civic nationalism and proposition nationalism as false and destructive. The only true nations are based on common blood and culture.
- We must achieve international recognition of the Dixian people as a distinct race and ethnic group, a true nation.
- We must achieve international recognition of the land of Dixie as our rightful territorial claim, including the right to physically defend it from invasion, whether it be overt or insidious.
- We must achieve international recognition of our national sovereignty within Dixie, our homeland.
- We must maintain above replacement fertility of our own racial stock. We cannot preserve our race or culture with somebody else’s babies.
- We must institute adequate measures to preserve the Dixian race.
- We must reinstate patriarchy in a hetero-cis normative culture, embracing differences between the two sexes in form, psyche and function.
- We must preserve Christianity as the dominant religion, with priority over other religions/nonreligions in public matters.
- We must preserve our agrarian, land based culture as dominant, never to be overshadowed by urban or alien culture. While industrial centers, ports and cities meet many material needs, the farm, the homestead and the small town are our natural habitat and cultural base.
- We must institute some form of meritocratic hierarchy in the place of egalitarian democracy as we know it in practice today. Men are not created equal and are not equally qualified to vote or otherwise decide policy.
Perhaps the above statements may be summed up as:
This is our land and we’re going to keep it. We’re going to govern ourselves and we’re going to have our own children.
Given the current, quickly worsening political climate and the racial characteristics at play, it is a genocidal act to deny us any one of these needs. The US Constitution is hostile to many of these needs and does little to protect any of them. These needs may be thought of as tenets of an ideology that is fundamentally different from American liberalism, conservatism and libertarianism and will be attacked by representatives from their respective political parties. By being Dixian-centric it is fundamentally different from any ideology that has or could ever be dominant in an egalitarian democracy apart from a plurality of Dixian people, among whom it is natural and organic.
Excepting the most thoroughly reconstructed circles, it is unlikely that many Dixians will have a problem with any of these tenets and these tenets are a fundamental breakdown of how we are different from the prevailing ideological camps that currently take up most of the political space in America. So they should do much more unifying than dividing among us while cutting at the heart of what divides us from today’s mainstream.
Any future arguments over tax policy, spending policy, banking policy, trade policy, arguments over individual rights, states’ rights, environmental concerns, or whether we have a monarchy or a republic, a US style congress or a UK style parliament are all secondary to these core tenets. At the present I cannot think of any legitimate future debates that would deny or contradict any of these tenets, though in rare cases we might perhaps be faced with a tradeoff between one tenet and another.
It is only reasonable to suspect that Dixian ethno-nationalism, perhaps better shortened to Dixianism, will evolve new tenets, that the aforementioned tenets will become better articulated and that as the movement grows we will eventually have camps that separate into X Dixianism and Y Dixianism. But our primary ideological grouping is Dixianism vs antiDixianism, which includes liberalism, ‘true conservativism’ and libertarianism. We will never win many recruits from liberalism, but there are many who have previously identified as conservatives or libertarians but realize that resisting our own genocide trumps arguments over economic policy or individual rights.
While Dixian is a racial/ethnic identity, we can say that an antiDixian Dixian, or one who is overall hostile to Dixianism is by definition a traitor and not a true Dixian.